The end of season tournament is on Saturday April 13th and is open to all league players and subs (if you played in at least one league match this season, you are invited to attend). This is a free event and all proceeds from this event will be donated to charity.
- Tournament Location-The tournament will take place at the Saloon; additional pool tables will be brought in and food will be provided for the event. REMEMBER TO THANK THE SALOON FOR HOSTING US!
- Tournament Time-Tournament registration opens at 1:00 PM and the tournament starts promptly at 2:00 PM (we will be unable to register late-comers into the tournament). Registration is free and is open to all registered league players and substitutes.
- Season Awards-Trophies / prizes for top teams and individuals will be awarded at the tournament.
- Charity Raffle-We will have our annual charity raffle at the tournament again this year; each team is requested to bring donated prize(s) with a total value of $50-$100 for the charity raffle. Raffle tickets will be sold at the tournament and winners must be present to win.
- Charity Award-Our elected charity this year is once again Avenues for Homeless Youth. A representative will be present to receive your generous donations. Thank you for giving and for making a difference in our community!
- League Ballot-All registered league players (substitutes are not eligible) will be asked to cast a ballot to determine any new changes for the 2019-2020 league season. This season’s ballot items will include: election of a new league vice-president, selection of our charity recipient, requests for any rule changes or modifications. Ballots will be collected at the tournament and tallied before the completion of the event.
- Spread the word!-I hope everyone is able to attend. It is always a fun event and please spread the word! We’ll see you all on April 13th!