Thank you all for a wonderful season and season-end tournament! Congrats to Brant, Delwayne and Joel who took 1st, 2nd, and 3rd respectively. We had 38 people participate in the tournament this year and our league raised $2500 for our non-profit this season: Avenues for Homeless Youth (http://avenuesforyouth.org/)! A very big thank you to the Brant, John, Jeremy, the team captains, our sponsor bars, our tournament hosts – The Saloon (http://www.saloonmn.com), and to all of you who assisted in other ways to have our season and tournament complete with such success. And a special for all of the wonderful, thoughtful and valuable donated gifts for the raffle and for all of you who purchased tickets! Your generosity allowed us to increase our donation to our charity by and additional $500!
Congratulations to our 2017-2018 regular season winners!:
1st – Saloon Sharks
2nd – 8 Balls of Fire
3rd – 19 Kittens
1st – Troy M
2nd – Joel J
3rd – Jeremy M
The 2017-2018 players ballot results:
1. – Your 2018-2019 non-profit recipient of choice will once again be Avenues for Homeless Youth.
2. Your top priority for improvement in the 2018-2019 season will be Changing the code of conduct rules for participation. Your second top priority was to increase the number of teams and players.
3. You elected to retain Jared as the league President.
4. You elected to retain Brant as the league Treasurer.
5. Your 2018-2019 newly elected league Secretary is Julie N. of the Drifty’s team. Congrats Julie!
Reminders: All elected positions are now 2 year terms. Nominees for next season’s ballot items are submitted after regular season league play has completed but before the end of season tournament takes place.
Have a fun and safe spring / summer and we’ll see you all back in September!